Magura HS33 R Hydraulic Rim Brake
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 65.422 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- These brakes give a very high braking force.
- These brakes are easy to install yourself.
- These brakes are very suitable for city- and e-bikes.
- Hydraulic rim brakes are heavier than mechanical rim brakes.
Please note when purchasing this product: This product has been designed in accordance with Dutch standards. In the Netherlands it is customary to mount the front brake on the left and the rear brake on the right. This differs from the British standard, where the front brake is mounted on the right and the rear brake on the left.
Looks good (2)
Brilliant stopping power (1)
Fits easily (1)
Simple to maintain (1)
Tricky to change tyre (1)
Levers arnt symmetrical for swap over (1)
Poor instructions for shortening hoses (1)
Hose too long (1)
Most recent reviews
Brilliant brakes where you cant fit discs
Fitted to a Moulton- decent stopping power and look the business. A little tricky to disassemble to change a tyre, but very happy with my brakes
Brilliant stopping power
Levers arnt symmetrical for swap over
Tricky to change tyre
...slightly over kill on my Dahon folding bike but ... still an aweome brake. Relatively easy to fit given the online videos. Feel really smooth and powerful. They come with everything you need to fit them. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to upgrade a v brake equipped bike.
Excellent brakes excellent price
Bought these for old school 1998 Specialised FSR where discs not an option. Major improvement over v brakes. Not the fastest to fit as hoses to cut and feed through the frame. Service and price from Mantel second to none - will buy again from here.
Excellent upgraded stopping power
Poor instructions for shortening hoses
Frequently bought together
Additional information• Fully hydraulic rim brake
• Closed system without reservoir
• Magura Integrated Direct Mount
• Includes Magura brake pads for standard aluminum brake surface
• Can be combined with Sram Trigger shifters via an adapter.
• Front or rear brake
• Weight: 225 grams
• 2 finger brake