Magura 7.R Race Disc Brake Pad
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.569 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The brake pads have excellent dosability and quick response.
- These brake pads make little noise.
- These brake pads wear out quickly in wet weather.
- These brake pads are less able to withstand the heat generated by long descents.
|Bike Type||Mountain bike / Road bike / E-bike|
|Hardness Brakepad||Soft (Resin/Organic)|
|Number of brake pads||1 Pair|
|Suitable for||Magura A|
The Magura 7.R Race brake pads are suited for MT2, MT4, MT6 and MT8 brakes. These brake pads have a soft compound, giving them excellent dosing and fast application in dry weather. However, if you are going to ride in wet weather or if you are going to ride many long descents, then you should look at brake pads with a harder compound.
Manufacturers use different sizes & fits. Make sure if the shape of the brake pad in the image corresponds with your current brake pad. Not sure what shape you have, scroll down to the bottom of this page. There, you’ll find which brake pad is suited for which type of brake.