Magura 7.P Performance Disc Brake Pads
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.338 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These brake pads give you reliable braking power in almost all conditions.
- These brake pads make little noise when braking.
- These brake pads are reasonably wear-resistant.
- In really tough conditions, these brake pads wear out faster than harder pads.
- These brake pads have a later action point than organic brake pads.
|Bike Type||Mountain bike / Road bike / City bike & E-bike|
|Number of brake pads||1 Pair|
|Suitable for||Magura A|
The Magura 7.P Performance brake pads are suited for MT4, MT6 and MT8 brakes. These are Magura’s most versatile brake pads. They have the pros of soft as well as hard brake pads and will provide reliable stopping power in practically all circumstances.
If you’re cycling a long trail on which you’ll face different terrains and circumstances, these are the perfect brake pads for you.
Manufacturers use different sizes & fits. Make sure if the shape of the brake pad in the image corresponds with your current brake pad. Not sure what shape you have, scroll down to the bottom of this page. There, you’ll find which brake pad is suited for which type of brake.