With the Look DCS cleats for Look S-Track pedals clicking in and out in extreme conditions is not a problem anymore, thanks to optimal self-cleaning qualities.
The different colours of the cleats indicate which type you have:
The black cleats are the Look DCS EASY cleats. With these cleats clicking in and out is easy, they are suitable for recreative, all mountain, and enduro.
The grey cleats are the Look DCS COMP cleat. It is harder to click in and out with this pair. They are suitable for cross country.
• Black DCS Easy or grey DCS Comp cleats
• 2 red 0.5 mm elastomer wedges
• 2 black 1 mm elastomer wedges
• 2 black 2 mm composiet wedges
• 4 screws and 4 elastomer pads