|Pedal axle material||Chromoly steel|
|Click-fit mechanism||One side|
|Type of bearing ||Industrial Bearing|
|Adjustable springtension ||Yes|
|Angle to disengage ||15°|
|Weight ||280 grams|
|Tension||8 Nm / 12 Nm|
COMFORT AND STABILITY
Discover the fun and the benefits of riding with the Kéo Classic 3 clipless pedal.
Simple to use, it is possible to adjustment the cleat entry/release tension to low for an easy clip out. Its large and wide contact surface provides excellent pedaling stability.
CHROMOLY SPINDLE FOR MORE RELIABILITY
The Kéo Classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place.
A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of our pedals. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation).
LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation). This test is far more grueling to the current industry standard, the EN14781.
• USAGE: Beginner to advanced
• BODY: Composite
• AXLE: Chromoly
• THREADING: 9/16 X 20 mm
• BEARINGS; 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
• PEDAL STACK HEIGHT: 15,7 mm
• DISTANCE PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANK ARM; 53 mm
• CONTACT SURFACE AREA: 400 mm²
• FLOAT: 8 to 12 adjustable spring
• CLEATS; Kéo Grip Cleats
• ANGULAR MOVEMENT: 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat color (Black, Grey, Red)
• PEDAL WEIGHT: 140 gr (348 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
• COLORS: Black
• ACCESSORIES: A pair of Grey Kéo Grip cleats + screws
• GUARANTY: 2 years