Look Keo 2 Max Pedals
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.601 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This pedal is comfortable and geared to long distance cycling.
- This pedal offers efficient power transmission during cycling.
- The conical bearing has good durability.
- The steel inserts reduce surface wear.
- This pedal has a composite body and is therefore less stiff and heavier than the Look Keo 2 Max carbon.
- This pedal is more focused on endurance than performance, and therefore less suitable for the competition rider.
The Look Keo 2 Max are comfortable pedals for the road bike. Thanks to its large contact surface, the pedals are not only comfortable, but the power transmission is also very efficient. In addition, the conical axle is durable and has good stiffness. In short, the Look Keo 2 Max pedals a serious set of pedals to take into account!
• Look Keo 2 Max
• Look cleats (4,5 degrees play)