Lezyne Zecto Drive Rear Light
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.971 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Ideal for use in an urban environment: sufficient power to be seen in traffic.
- This rear light has a rechargeable battery instead of batteries.
- Easy to attach to a wide range of seat posts thanks to the silicone rubber strap.
- The bicycle light is also easy to attach to your backpack or clothes.
- Insufficient power for use in dark rural areas.
The Lezyne Zecto Drive rear light is compact, light, and easy to mount. Provided with 3 LED lights that have 6 different light settings. With the highest setting you'll be able to reach a maximum of 20 lumen. Thanks to the flexible rubber attachment you can easily mount it to your seat post or frame. With a convenient battery inidicator you can see how long the battery will last. The charging via USB will take around 2,5 hours.