Lazer Z1 Helmet
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.982 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- ARS Advanced Rollsys Retention System lets you adjust the fit with just one hand.
- Comes with storage bag, extra padding set and magnets for your glasses.
- Lots of ventilation with 34 ventilation openings.
- The straps are rather stiff.
|Road Helmet Type||All-round helmet|
The Lazer Z1 is Lazer’s lightest helmet and very comfortable to wear. Due to the ARS Advanced Rolling System, the Z1 can also easily be adjusted with just one hand. 31 ventilation openings ensure good ventilation, even on the warmest summer days. Although it is so light, the Lazer Z1 doesn’t fall short when it comes to safety, as the helmet is equipped with the In-Mold system. For this system a total of four layers are moulded together, forming one piece, instead of being glued together.
The Lazer Z1 can be equipped with the aeroshell. The aeroshell protects your head from rain or snow, but it also improves aerodynamics. Are you looking for a very comfortable, light cycle helmet and do you want to stay ahead of your competition just like Ben Turner does? Then the Lazer Z1 is the right helmet for you!