Lazer Z1 MIPS Helmet
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.970 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Extremely lightweight helmet, meaning you'll barely notice you're wearing it.
- The MIPS system makes this helmet even safer than the previous version.
- The price might be high, but you're getting a great helmet in return.
|Road Helmet Type||All-round helmet|
The Lazer Z1 MIPS is the best model by Lazer. It is the lightest, but also most comfortable and safest helmet they have ever created. The Z1 is provided with the ARS Advanced Rollsys Retention System which you can adjust with one hand. The Adjustable Head basket can be adjusted to height. This helmet is still very comfortable. It’s not a miracle that Andre Greipel won this many stages in the Tour!
Despite its weight, the Lazer Z1 isn’t less safe. This because of the Inside In-Mold System where 4 layers are combined into 1 by spraying instead of glueing. The MIPS system consists of a low friction inner layer between the EPS lining and the padding with elastic attachments. This way the helmet has a bit of play (shifting and rotating) relative to the head, so lateral and rotational powers that are most damaging are cushioned. This in contrast to a helmet without MIPS, where the blow is only dampened by pressing in the EPS lining.
Apart from this, the Z1 has 31 air holes for optimal ventilation during warm rides. The Lazer Z1 can be equipped with an aeroshell. The aeroshell offers protection against rain and snow and also make the helmet aerodynamic. ]
• Lazer Z1 MIPS helmet
• Helmet cover
• Extra pad kit
• Magnets for optional glasses (not available in our product range)
• Mount for optional light (not available in our product range)