Lazer Z1 MIPS Helmet
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.572 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Extremely lightweight helmet, you'll barely notice you're wearing it.
- The MIPS system makes this helmet even safer than the previous version.
- The open front removes the helmet from your field of vision, improving your lines of sight.
- The Advanced Rollsys system allows you to adjust the fit perfectly, which provides superior comfort.
- The straps are a bit stiff at first use, which reduces comfort.
|Road Helmet Type||All-round helmet|
|Extra protection||Yes MIPS|
The Lazer Z1 MIPS road bike helmet is a light helmet, so much so you’ll barely notice you’re wearing it. It is not only a light helmet, but also very comfortable and safe. The Z1 is provided with the ARS Advanced Rollsys Retention System of which you can ensure the right fit single-handedly. The Adjustable Head basket can also be adjusted in height. All these features combine to create superior comfort.
Despite its weight, the Lazer Z1 isn’t less safe. This is ensured by the combination of the MIPS system with the Inside In-Mold System, where 4 layers are combined into 1 by spraying instead of glueing. The MIPS system consists of a low friction inner layer between the EPS lining and the padding with elastic attachments. This ensures the helmet has a bit of play, it can shift and rotate relative to the head, so those lateral and rotational forces that are most damaging are cushioned. This in contrast to a helmet without MIPS, where the blow is only dampened by pressing in the EPS lining. Apart from this, the Z1 has 31 air holes for optimal ventilation during warm rides.
• Lazer Z1 MIPS helmet
• Helmet cover
• Extra pad kit
• Magnets for optional glasses (not available in our product range)
• Mount for optional light (not available in our product range)
• Can be expanded with an Aeroshell (not available in product range)