Knog Blinder Mini Rear Light
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.788 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Simple, tool-free installation and transfer between bikes.
- Can be used on both regular and aerodynamic seat posts.
- Easily chargeable via a USB cable.
- The low light levels make it perfect to be seen, but it won't light up the roads.
The Knog Blinder Mini is a small and stylish rear light which ensures excellent visibility to other traffic. The high tech LED in the Blinder Mini is visible from up to 500 metres away. The Blinder Mini is fitted with a UV resistant silicon attachment system and an extremely strong and fade-proof polycarbonate casing. The components are made using anodised aluminium and stainless steel.
The 5 different light modes ensure a battery life of between 2 and 11 hours. The integrated USB connector is compatible with all regular USB ports and is waterproof. Installing the Blinder Mini requires no tools and it ensures a perfect fit due to the clever flexible design.