KASK Valegro Helmet
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.497 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Such a lightweight helmet that you'll barely notice you're wearing it.
- With its 37 ventilation ducts, your head stays cool even during the most intense exercise.
- Leather straps for extra comfort and prevents skin irritation.
- The Octo Fit adjustment system makes the Valegro easy and quick to adjust.
- The Sanitized pads have an antibacterial coating, which prevents dirty odours.
- The strap can not be adjusted at the ears, so it may fit les well for some people.
|Road Helmet Type||All-round helmet|
The Kask Valegro bicycle helmet is ultra-light and offers the best ventilation on warm days. Aside from its nice looks, the helmet has many other notable qualities.
37 air vents ensure a wonderfully cool head.
The new design of this Valegro has no less than 37 ventilation ducts. This combined with the unique HyVent technology ensures that your head has the right temperature during the toughest of work outs. Coming in at only 205 grams, this road bike helmet is a comparative lightweight. So much so you'll barely notice you're wearing it.
Octo Fit adjustment system and leather straps for a perfect and comfortable fit
The Valegro is extremely comfortable and easy to adjust. This is done by turning the Octo Fit adjustment system trough its 180 degrees range, making it quick and easy to adjust. The leather chinstrap prevents irritation to the skin. In short, are you looking for ultra-light, well-ventilated and good looking helmet? Then the Kask Valegro is the helmet for you.
Kask didn't just trust on Team Sky's input alone, so they spent a great amount of time on data research, position analysis (how does a rider move on the bike) and thermodynamic studies. I do not think we need to mention how this has already produced the necessary results!
• KASK Valegro helmet
• Cover for storage
• User guide