KASK Protone Helmet
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.790 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Lightweight, aerodynamic.
- Good ventilation for an aerodynamic helmet with 15 ventilation apertures.
- Leather straps for extra comfort.
- The design puts it between an all-out aero helmet and a highly ventilated helmet.
- The leather chinstrap needs some cycling trips to feel comfortable.
|Road Helmet Type||All-round helmet|
The Protone is the ''do it all'' aero helmet by KASK. The Protone offers the optimal combination of aerodynamics and cooling. Thanks to its Octofit adjustment system and divider ear straps you can adjust your Protone easily, quickly, and precisely for a perfect fit. Its eco-leather strap is very comfortable and prevents irritation to the skin. This strap is washable just like the helmet pads. Thanks to these features the Protone is the helmet perfect for both competitive professionals and
stylish touring riders.
Kask didn't just trust on Team Sky's input alone, so they spent a great amount of time on data research, position analysis (how does a rider move on the bike) and thermodynamic studies. For example: what is the best way to put away cycling glasses in the helmet without increasing drag.