GripGrab RaceThermo X
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.785 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The shoe covers are less vulnerable due to the lack of a zipper.
- Warm and waterproof shoe covers for wet and cold conditions.
- The black version is less striking than the Hi-Vis edition, which we also carry in our collection.
|Model Year||2018 / 2019|
|Suitable for||Mountain Bike Shoes|
The GripGrab RaceThermo X are warm and waterproof shoe covers designed for use on cold and wet winter rides. These shoe covers are waterproof, windproof, and have high levels of insulating properties. This makes the RaceThermo X particularly suitable for cold, wet, winter off-road adventures.
The RaceThermo X is the even more durable version of the regular RaceThermo shoe covers. This makes them ideal for off-road use. The RaceThermo incorporates the ingenious IntelliSeal™ technology. This both increases the durability and water repelling properties of the shoe covers. The Kevlar reinforcements further help in this regard.
The RaceThermo X also change how you put on shoe covers. These new zipper-less shoe covers are put on before you step into your shoes. This has several advantages:
• Better fit for a wider variety of shoes
• No zipper so less vulnerable
• The top is easier to close off from water
Note that waterproof shoe covers still can lead to wet feet. This is due to water finding its way in through the soles of your shoes or by running down into the covers from the top.