GripGrab RaceThermo Hi-Vis
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.258 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Stand out on dark days with these Hi-Vis shoe covers.
- Leaving out the zippers has made the shoe covers more durable.
|Model Year||2018 / 2019|
|Suitable for||Mountain Bike Shoes / Road Bike Shoes|
The GripGrab RaceThermo Hi-Vis are warm and waterproof shoe covers designed for use on cold and wet winter rides. These shoe covers are waterproof, windproof, and have high levels of insulating properties. This makes the RaceThermo Hi-Vis particularly suitable for cold, wet, winter off-road adventures. The Hi-Vis property enhances your safety when you're out in dark conditions.
The RaceThermo Hi-Vis is the even more durable version of the regular RaceThermo shoe covers. This makes them ideal for off-road use. The RaceThermo incorporates the ingenious IntelliSeal technology. This both increases the durability and water repelling properties of the shoe covers. The Kevlar reinforcements further help in this regard.
The RaceThermo Hi-Vis also change how you put on shoe covers. These new zipper-less shoe covers are put on before you step into your shoes. This has several advantages:
• Better fit for a wider variety of shoes
• No zipper so less vulnerable
• The top is easier to close off from water
Note that waterproof shoe covers still can lead to wet feet. This is due to water finding its way in through the soles of your shoes or by running down into the covers from the top.