GripGrab Primavera Hi-Vis Glove
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.772 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Stand out in traffic because of the Hi-Vis and reflective elements.
- Provides proper contact with your handlebars because of the lack of padding.
- Not waterproof, only capable of keeping out light rain.
|Collection||Autumn / Winter 2018/2019|
|Type of glove||Full Finger|
The GripGrab Primavera Hi-Vis cycling gloves offer a great mix of insulation, Hi-Bis, and a comfortable fit. The inside of the Primavera Hi-Vis gloves is brushed, further enhancing their insulating properties. The InsideGrip™ technology and a silicone print on the palm both provide more feel at the shifters and brakes, while ensuring a lot of grip. The fingertips are touchscreen compatible. These Primavera Hi-Vis cycling gloves will definitely help you stand out in traffic. To stand out is to be seen, and to be seen is to be safer!
InsideGrip is a new, innovative technology by GripGrab which has already earned recognition from the industry, ensuring more grip from your cycling gloves. It uses silicone elements on the inside of the glove. This increases friction levels between the glove and your skin. This gives it that second-skin feel while improving your grip on the bars.