GripGrab Arctic X
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.772 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Comfortably warm shoe covers for even the coldest days of the year.
- The omission of zippers has made the shoe covers even more durable.
- The Arctic X can easily be too warm in higher temperatures.
|Model Year||2018 / 2019|
|Suitable for||Mountain Bike Shoes|
The GripGrab Arctic X is one of the warmest shoe covers available. These shoe covers are waterproof, windproof, and have excellent insulating properties. This makes the Arctic X ideal for use on cold winter days. It's not coincidental that these shoes were named after the arctic circle.
The Arctic X is the even more durable version of the regular Arctic shoe covers. This makes them ideal for off-road use. The Arctic X incorporates the ingenious IntelliSeal™ technology. This both increases the durability and water repelling properties of the shoe covers. The Kevlar reinforcements further help in this regard.
The Arctic X also change how you put on shoe covers. These new zipper-less shoe covers are put on before you step into your shoes. This has several advantages:
• Better fit for a wider variety of shoes
• No zipper so less vulnerable
• The top is easier to close off from water
Note that waterproof shoe covers still can lead to wet feet. This is due to water finding its way in through the soles of your shoes or by running down into the covers from the top.