Giro Vanquish MIPS Helmet
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.554 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Highly aerodynamic but still provides sufficient cooling during warm and long rides.
- MIPS system offers additional safety.
- Do you not like the visor? This is removable!
- With Roc Loc Air Fit, you can adjust the helmet perfectly for a super fit.
- Because of the visor he looks a bit bumpy.
|Road Helmet Type||Aero helmet|
|Extra protection||Yes MIPS|
Giro has created a new standard with the Giro Vanquish Mips in the field of the fastest aerodynamic helmet with the best cooling and adjustment possibilities! This is partly thanks to Giro's own innovative 'TransformAir design' technology. The air ducts are effectively drained so that you have less resistance from the wind and so you always ride with a good tailwind. The Vanquish is extremely safe because of its In-Mold construction and EPS Liner combination. This combines a strong polycarbonate outer shell with a shock-absorbing foam lining. Thanks to the fusing process, it is possible to create good ventilation systems, so that the Giro helmets are lighter and cooler than traditional helmets. So when you're heading for the very last sprint to the finish line, want to ride a time trial or triathlon as soon as possible, or just stay ahead of your friends during your Sunday ride. The Giro Vanquish Mips is a helmet for you!Read more
• Giro Vanquish MIPS helmet
• VIVID ZEISS visor