Giro Synthe MIPS Helmet
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.022 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The MIPS system makes the helmet even safer.
- Aerodynamic yet well ventilated due to the 16 vents.
- Compact design makes the helmet look good on your head.
- The finish isn't perfect.
- Somewhat inflexible straps.
The Giro Synthe Mips is the pinnacle of Giro's helmet design. This modern helmet offers impressive cooling performance, minimal weight, a perfect fit, and sleek aerodynamic efficiency. The difference really showed during Giro's extensive wind tunnel testing. In fact, the Giro Synthe proved to be as aerodynamic as numerous time trial-specific helmets! The best properties of the Synthe: comfort and cooling. At the heart of the helmet is the RocLoc Air Firt system. This system raises the helmet fractionally above your head, creating enough space for air to flow through. This system also allows you to adjust the tension on the head band as well as the forward/aft tilt. No longer be faced with a choice between aerodynamics and cooling: the Giro Synthe can do both!Read more