Detailed product description
Roc Loc Air Fit system:
The Giro Roc Loc Air system is specially developed for the Giro Airo helmets. This new system ensures the helmet floats a little bit above your head. As a result there is a good airflow over the top of your head what ensures a good ventilation. Just like the Roc Loc®5 system the helmet can be easily fine-tuned. The tension around the head and the vertical position can be adjusted with one hand. With this Giro sets the new standards for ventilation and comfort.
Wind Tunnel Ventilation:
Giro helmets are developed using its Giro Wind Tunnel ventilation system. This system combines the active vents with the internal ventilation outlets. This combination ensures a cool, fresh air flow over and around the riders head, while forcing the heat and stale out. The renewing of these ''air channels'' turns out to be a huge success. The riders were real enthusiastic, they noticed the new ''air flow'' around their head, resulting in a better cooling!!
The In-Mold Construction combines a strong polycarbonate outer shell with
shock absorbing helmet padding. Thanks to its fusion process it is possible to sculpt a better ventilation system, so the In-Mold helmets are lighter and cooler than most traditional helmets.
Besides the fact they are comfortable The X-static pads ensure anti-microbial properties to keep your helmet longer clean . The pads are machine washable.
• Wind Tunnel Aided Design for aerodynamic efficiency on the road
• Integrated Aero Mesh Panels (ideal storage place for your glasses)
• Super Lights X-Static pads
• New composition of EPS foam, lighter and stronger than before
• 19 vents; designed and shaped with wind tunnel technology
• Roc Loc Air system
• Weight: 233 g (size M) (weighed by Mantel Bikeparts)
• Sizes: S (51-55 cm), M (55-59 cm), L (59-63 cm)