Giro Roc Loc 5
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.981 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Easy to replace when your old system fails.
- Ideal if your helmet is still in good condition and only the adjustment system needs to be replaced.
- The Roc Loc 5 adjustment system feels a bit fragile.
The new helmets by Giro use the Roc Loc 5 system. This technology provides even better adjustability of the helmet. Instead of the old push tab Roc Loc 4 system at the back of the helmet that adjusts the helmet, this Roc Loc 5 system has a dial button. It is also possible to adjust your helmet horizontally in one of three positions. It’s all very easy and you don’t need to take off your helmet.