Giro Cinder MIPS Helmet
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.483 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- MIPS reduces the shock to your head in the event of a fall, improving safety.
- The windtunnel ventilation system provides you with optimal cooling.
- This helmet has 26 Wind Tunnel™vents with internal air ducts, that provide excellent cooling.
- The In-Mold construction combines a strong outer shell with a shock-absorbing foam lining.
- While MIPS inproves safety, it does add extra weight.
- The front of the helmet is rounded, making it look a bit bigger on one's head.
|Road Helmet Type||All-round helmet|
|Extra protection||Yes MIPS|
The Giro Cinder MIPS isn't just a good looking road bike helmet, but boasts some great properties as well. The design is based on the immensely successful Synthe helmet, Giro's top of the line product. The Cinder is built using the so-called In-Mold construction which has a polycarbonate external shell fused to a shock absorbing foam liner on the inside. The addition of the MIPS system makes the Cinder as safe as can be!
The Giro Cinder MIPS road bike helmet also has excellent breath ability because of its Wind Tunnel ventilation. Active vents are combined with internal air channels to improve the overal ventilation. The Roc Loc 5 system ensures both the fit and vertical position of the helmet are easily adjusted, ensuring a perfect fit!
- Giro Cinder MIPS helmet