Giro Aerohead MIPS Helmet
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.655 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This helmet has super aerodynamic properties, making it ideal for time trials.
- In addition to the helmet, the visor is also included in the purchase price.
- This helmet has ventilation holes and internal ventilation ducts, giving it good cooling properties.
- MIPS significantly reduces the shock to your head in the event of a fall, providing extra safety.
- The decreased ventilation compared to a regular helmet makes it unsuitable for regular rides.
- When you buy a helmet, no case is included to store the helmet.
|Road Helmet Type||Aero helmet|
|Extra protection||Yes MIPS|
The Giro Aerohead MIPS was first introduced with the pro's in the 2015 Tour de France by Rohan Dennis. He had the honour of completing the fastest ever prologue with an average speed of 55.446 km/h. Now that's a way to truly launch a product! Before the Giro Aerohead MIPS was officially launched Giro tested the helmet extensively in wind tunnels and on the race tracks for optimal aerodynamics combined with sufficient ventilation as to ensure you would not suffer overheating on longer prologues.
This helmet is an absolute must-have then for TT specialists and tri-athletes who want to get the best. This helmet offers a combination of proper ventilation, a feeling of high security, and the best possible aerodynamic properties. Fitted with an easily removed visor.
• Giro Aerohead MIPS helmet
• User manual
• ZEISS Eye Shield lens