Garmin Edge 1030 GPS Bundle
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.772 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- 20 hour battery life.
- 40 hour battery life with wireless Garmin Charge Power Pack and handle bar mount.
- Heart rate monitor and cadence- and speed sensor included.
- Syncing with Strava for Live Segments.
- Cycling navigation with possibility to create routes based on popularity.
- Relatively large cycling computer and prominent on the handlebars.
The Garmin Edge 1030 bundle doesn't only includes the new Garmin Edge 1030 cycling computer with navigation, but also a Garmin heart rate monitor and a Garmin speed- and cadence sensor. This way you receive your new cycling computer complete with all convenient sensors!
The Garmin Edge 1030 is stocked up with innovative and advanced features that make your bike rides even more fun. You can connect your Garmin Edge 1030 to your smartphone, you can send messages to cycling friends or the people home. Syncing to Strava to keep track of Live Segments works flawlessly: you know exactly when you’re about to get the KOM or QOM or PR.
The pre-installed cycling maps make sure that the navigation always works flawlessly so you’re always on the right way. You even receive a warning if you’re approaching a sharp bend, which is a safe idea!
The sensors of the Garmin Edge 1030 bundleWith the included Garmin Premium heart rate monitor and magnetless speed and cadence sensor you can keep track of your data accurately. If you buy this bundle they are cheaper than if you have to buy them separately. If you already have some sensors, then maybe the normal Garmin Edge 1030 is sufficient.
Extra long battery life!You don’t have to worry about the battery life, either. With the improved battery life of 20 hours you can ride a good amount of miles before you have to go home to charge your Garmin Edge 1030.
Twenty hours not enough? The delivered Garmin In-line Flush handlebar mount is not only aerodynamic, it is also made especially to connect the Garmin Charge Power Pack wirelessly. Thanks to a special 5-pin connection on your Garmin Edge 1030 and the out front mount you can wirelessly connect the Garmin Charge Power Pack for another 20 hours. Read more
• Garmin Edge 1030 cycling computer
• Garmin Premium Heart rate monitor
• Garmin Speed sensor
• Garmin Cadence sensor
• Garmin In-line Flush Front mount
• Standard handlebar mount