Garmin Bike Speed Sensor 2
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.553 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Easy assembly.
- Features ANT+ and Bluetooth.
- Can also be connected to other brands of bicycle computers and, for example, your smartphone.
- No spoke magnet needed to measure your speed.
The Garmin Bike Speed Sensor 2 is easy to mount and connect via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart to your Garmin bike computer or smartphone. With this sensor you can see a more accurate speed than when you are only cycling on the basis of GPS. The sensors measure the speed of rotation, so you don't need a magnet.