Garmin Bike Cadence Sensor 2
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.124 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Easy assembly.
- Features ANT+ or Bluetooth.
- Can also be connected to other brands of bicycle computers and, for example, your smartphone.
The Garmin Bike Cadence Sensor 2 is easy to mount and connect via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart to your Garmin bike computer or smartphone. If you keep the cadence between 90 - 100 rotations, you can save your energy and better endure longer rides. The sensors measure the speed of rotation, so you don't need a magnet.