Fox Racing Flexair Lite MTB Shorts
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.309 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric provides extra freedom of movement.
- The moisture-regulating TruDri material protects you against all elements.
- The anatomically well thought-out laser cuts give you extra cooling.
- The shorts protect you against water but are certainly not waterproof. So water can come in over time.
The Fox Racing Flexair Lite is, as its name already suggests, lightweight, flexible, and comfortable. The shorts are made from the TruMotion all-way stretch fabric. This stretch material ensures a great feeling of freedom of movement and removes perspiration quickly.
Furthermore, special laser cut holes have been placed strategically as well, to ensure high breathability.
Moreover, these Flexair Lite shorts have a water-repellent TruDri coating that protects you against moisture, dirt and debris. The shorts are equipped with a removable padding that will offer you proper support while cycling. The total image is completed by the FOX link locking system. This system allows you to adjust it to your own fit and will not sag while cycling.