Fouriers BR-S005 for Propel and Envie Rim Brakes
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.283 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These brakes combine an excellent braking power with good aerodynamics.
- These brakes are specifically developed for the Giant Propel and Liv Envie.
|Type of brake||Rimbrake|
|Position brake||Front + Rear (Set)|
The Fouriers BR-S005 are made for the Giant Propel and Giant Envie bikes, the same bikes used by pro's like Marianne Vos or Marcel Kittel. These brakes were also fitted to stage-winning bikes in the 2014 Giro D'Italia and Tour de France. Aerodynamic frames demand aerodynamic brakes. After all, if you can go faster, you need to be able to stop faster as well! Fouriers brakes are A-grade equipment and meet the demands of the riders in the pro peloton.
Difference with the BR-DX005 is the manufacturing. The BR-S005 is forged aluminium, the BR-DX005 was milled with a computer numerical control (CNC).
• Set of front- and rear brakes