Fizik X5 Terra MTB Shoes
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.318 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- An all-round mountain bike shoe for all conditions.
- With the BOA closure you can easily adjust the desired tension of the shoe closure.
- The BOA closure distributes the pressure evenly over the instep, so that no irritating pressure points arise.
- A double BOA closure ensures even better adjustability of the shoe closure.
|Pedal type||2-point attachment|
|Type of closure||Dial|
|Shoe Width||Average / Narrow|
The Fizik X5 Terra is sturdy, light, comfortable and versatile. With the X5 Terra, you’ll be prepared for any circumstance.
The X5 Terra mountain bike shoe has a secure fit. With the easily adjustable BOA dial you can easily set the preferred tightness of the strap. THe nylon thread equally divides the pressure over the instep. This prevents irritating pressure points on the instep. With the double velcro strap, you can adjust the vamp to the forefoot shape. This ensures an optimal fit around your feet.
The sides of the road bike shoes are made of perforated microtex. This material is flexible and very sturdy at the same time. The tiny holes ensure proper breathability. In addition, the inside is equipped with mesh. This flexible material also has very high breathability. Combined, these materials provide optimal temperature control in all circumstances. Add to that the stiff carbon sole and you can be assured your cycling buddies will stay behind gritting their teeth.