Feedback Sports Omnium Zero-Drive Roller
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.437 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Zero-Drive gives no extra rolling resistance; ideal for loosening your legs in preparation for a race.
- The bearings are maintenance-free.
- Compact, lightweight and very easy to fold.
- Including heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage.
- A lack of resistance makes the cycling experience less realistic at high pedalling frequencies.
|Connectivity||Basic turbo trainer|
|Suitable for type of cassette||Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo|
|Compatible with disc brakes||Yes|
|Maximum Hill Incline||N/A|
|Wheel Size||26 inch / 27.5 inch / 28 inch / 29 inch|
|Mains current needed||No|
The Feedback Sports Omnium Zero-Drive Portable Trainer is an excellent choice for riders who are looking for a bike trainer to simply spin on. The Omnium Zero-Drive has an optimised roll mechanism. The bearings of the Omnium Over-Drive are extremely quiet and maintenance-free. In addition, the bike trainer does not add any extra rolling resistance. This makes the Zero-Drive feel like a real roller bench. Ideal if you want to ride your legs loose in preparation for your race. The Omnium Zero-Drive generates 85 watts of power at a speed of 50 km/h.
The Omnium Zero-Drive also has a compact and lightweight design. The construction is foldable, which makes the bike trainer extremely suitable for transport. Are you going to travel? Or do you have to drive a few hours for an event or competition? In a few seconds you can fold the Omnium Zero-Drive and it’s easy to put it away in your car. Despite its compact and lightweight design, the Zero-Drive still gives a solid and powerful experience. This makes the Omnium Zero-Drive an optimal choice for riders who are looking for a solid trainer to finish pre-race warm-ups or cooling-downs.
• Feedback Sports Omnium Zero-Drive Portable Trainer
• Bag for storage and transport
• Adapters for standard QR, 12x100, 15x100 en 15x110 (boost) thru axles