Feedback Sports Omnium Over-Drive Portable Roller
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.347 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Progressive roll mechanism provides the ultimate ‘road feeling’.
- The bearings are maintenance-free.
- Compact, lightweight and very easy to fold.
- Including heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage.
- A roller is not compatible with other devices and training programmes.
|Connectivity||Basic turbo trainer|
|Suitable for type of cassette||Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo|
|Compatible with disc brakes||Yes|
|Maximum Hill Incline||N/A|
|Wheel Size||26 inch / 27.5 inch / 28 inch / 29 inch|
|Mains current needed||No|
The Feedback Sports Omnium Over-Drive Portable Trainer is an excellent choice for riders who are looking for a bike trainer to finish warm-ups, cooling downs, or to enjoy indoor training on rainy days.
The Omnium Over-Drive has a progressive roll mechanism. This means that the bike trainer adds extra resistance as the speed increases. This provides the ultimate 'road feeling'. This makes the Omnium Over-Drive an ideal bike trainer for your warm-ups and cooling-downs during a race, but also when you like to train indoors on the bike trainer.
The Feedback Sports Omnium Over-Drive also features a compact and lightweight design. The construction is very compact foldable. This makes the bike trainer extremely suitable for transport. Are you going to travel? Or do you have to drive a few hours for an event or competition? In a few seconds you can fold the Omnium Over-Drive and it’s easy to put it away in your car. Despite its compact and lightweight design, the Omnium Over-Drive still gives a solid and powerful experience. The Omnium Over-Drive bearings are extremely quiet and maintenance-free.
• Feedback Sports Omnium Over-Drive Portable Trainer
• Heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage
• Adapters for standard QR, 12 x 100, 15 x 100, & 15 x 110 (boost) thru axles