ESIgrips Fit XC
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.772 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Fit models are divided into 3 zones for optimal grip and control in various circumstances.
- The Fit XC grips are ESIgrips's thickest models and were designed for people with large hands.
- The grips weigh 65 grams.
- Less suited for small-handed people.
The ESIgrips Fit XC are divided in three parts. The inner section ensures you don't slide to the inside when riding on extremele rugged terrain or steep descents. The inner section provides extra grip and ensures an ergonomic position of your hand. The outside ensures extra comfort for your hands. The zones taper gradually into each other, so your hand is placed in a natural position. The design not only provides increased comfort, but also increases the handlebar control, thanks to the brand new design. The ESI Grips Fit XC are manufactured, just like every other grip from ESI out of 100% silicone and weighs only 65g.