- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.210 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These grips are very comfortable because they offer optimal pressure distribution.
- Mounting these grips is simple.
- The grips can be adjusted to your preferences.
- The grips are a tad heavy.
Ergon's original and revolutionary GP1 handles remain the standard in grips. They provide optimal pressure distribution and are available in two sizes. A forged aluminium clamp ensures quick and secure attachment. Adjusting the supporting platforms are simply done by loosening a bolt and turning the grip in the desired position.
Available in the sizes Small and Large, the difference in the grips is the diameter of the grips. The main reason for this is that a larger hand is better able to hold a larger grip and it provides more comfort. For a smaller hand it is of course the opposite. Of course, this also depends on your personal preference.