|Type of brake |
- Magnetic brake / Electrobrake
- Interactive turbo trainer
|Available software |
- Elite My E-training app / Zwift / The Sufferfest / Rouvy / FulGaz / Kinomap / TrainerRoad / Bkool Indoor / Skuga / GoldenCheetah / PerfPro Studio / Velo Reality
|Adjustable resistance |
|Maximum hill incline |
|Suitable for type of cassette|
|Cassette included |
|Compatibility with thru axles |
|Compatibility with disc brakes|
|Wheel size |
- 27,5 inch / 28 inch / 29 inch
|Charging plug |
Detailed product description
3rd Party Apps
This trainer is compatible with various software tools such as ZWIFT, Bkool, TrainerRoad, or Kinomap. The new open source ANT+ (FE-C) protocol allows the trainer to be controlled by the software. Depending on the selected software, you can base your training on power or a gradient, ride video rides or go for a ride in the virtual world.
My E-training App:
This app for your tablet or smartphone contains basic work-outs based on power, time, and heart rate (depending on the accessories you pair). On top of that, you can perform various tests and ride races on Google Maps courses. The app works with Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ trainers by Elite. To use the ANT+ trainers with the app, the Elite or Wahoo ANT+ Dongle is required.
OPTIMIZE TRAINING DATA ACCURACY
No wheel slippage; the Drivo is ideal for cadence, power and sprint-based training sessions.
The high power output at lower speeds allows Drivo to simulate slopes up to 24%.
STABLE AND EASY TO USE
The frame is very stable and can be folded quickly when not in use.
IDEAL FOR ANY BIKE
Drivo can be used with both road and mountain bikes.
• ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
• Resistance can be adjusted using the Elite app or 3rd party software
• Simulates gradients of up to 22%
• Suitable for: Shimano/Sram 9, 10, 11 speed cassettes (not included)
• Compatible with 130-135 mm x 5 quick release and 142 x 12 mm through axle
• Extremely quiet trainer
• Flywheel weight: 6 kg
• Power: 2000 Watt