|Weight ||1784 grams|
|Brake Type||Rim brake|
|Tyre Type ||Clincher|
|Body Type ||Shimano / Sram / Campagnolo 10 - 11 speed|
|Maximum Rider Weight ||120 kg|
|Rim Depth||38 mm|
|Rim Width||25.5 mm|
|Rim Width (internal)||16.25 mm|
|Recommended tyre width ||25 mm / 28 mm / 30 mm / 32 mm / 35 mm|
|Number of spokes in front wheel||20|
|Number of spokes in rear wheel||24|
|Spoke Material||Stainless Steel|
|Brake Surface Material||Carbon|
|Brake pads included||Yes|
|Wheel bags included||No|
|Warranty ||2 years|
|Extended warranty ||No|
|Crash Replacement ||No|
|Built-in width front hub ||100 x 5 mm QR|
|Built-in width rear hub ||130 x 5 mm QR|
|Engagement ||15 degrees|
|Model Year ||2016|
Detailed product description
The stopping properties are thanks to Edco´s ILT (Integrated Low Temperature) braking surface very well. Especially in wet weather.
This wheelset is fitted with sealed cartridge bearings and extra seals.
Edco has developed a freehub body that is suitable for Campagnolo and Shimano. Thanks to the special designed washers and lockring the Multisys body is compatible with 10/11-speed Campagnolo, 10/11-speed Shimano and 10/11-speed Sram cassettes.
PLEASE NOTE: The Multisys body uses a Campagnolo fit, and requires a Campagnolo-specific cassette removal tool.
• Rims: 38mm
• Spokes: stainless steel Sapim Race
• Nipples: Internal 14mm aluminum Sapim S.I.L.S. - Polyax
• Front hub: Edco SuperG black anodized with two stainless steel ball bearings
• Rear hub: Edco SuperG black anodized with 4 stainless steel ball bearings
• Body: Edco multisys, suitable for Campagnolo 10/11, Shimano 10/11 and Sram 10/11-speed