DT Swiss P 1800 Spline 32 Disc Road Bike Wheels
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.523 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The shorter straight pull spokes make the wheel set feel very stiff when engaging.
- Suitable for heavier riders thanks to the wide semi-high rims.
- Because of the higher 32 mm rim, the wheelset is heavier than its little brother with 23 mm high rim.
The DT Swiss P 1800 Spline 32 Disc wheels have a good balance between stiffness and comfort. The DT Aero Comp straight pull spokes are shorter thanks to the semi-high rim, which results in more stiffness in the wheels. The spokes are fixed to the wheel using the self-locking DT ProLock Squorx ProHead spoke nipples. These wheels are therefore perfectly suitable for bad roads or heavier riders (up to 130kg). Do you like riding on unpaved gravel roads? The P 1800 Spline 32 Disc wheels feel right at home there! The wide tubeless rims make it possible to fit wider (from 25mm) tyres. At a lower tyre pressure, this offers extra comfort.
• DT Swiss P 1800 Spline 32 Disc wheels
• DT Swiss Tubeless tape 21 mm
• DT Swiss Tubeless valves 40 mm