|Zwift Subscription Included||No|
|Type of brake ||Electrobrake|
|Connectivity ||Interactive turbo trainer|
|Datatransfer||Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ FE-C|
|Available software ||Zwift / The Sufferfest / Rouvy / FulGaz / Kinomap / TrainerRoad / Bkool Indoor / Skuga / GoldenCheetah / PerfPro Studio / Velo Reality|
|Adjustable resistance ||Yes, Software controlled|
|Maximum hill incline ||15%|
|Maximum resistance||1500 Watt|
|Suitable for type of cassette||Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo|
|Compatibility with thru axles ||135 x 10 mm / Optional: 142 x 12 mm / 148 x 12 mm|
|Compatibility with disc brakes||Yes|
|Wheel size ||26 inch / 27,5 inch / 28 inch / 29 inch|
|Charging plug ||EU|
Detailed product description
CycleOps and PowerTap both come from the same factory. While CycleOps focuses on turbo trainers, PowerTap produces power meters such as the Powertap P1. The CycleOps Magnus features the Powertap Powertuned technology which gives the turbo trainer a power measurement accuracy of +/- 3%.
CycleOps Clutch Dial
The most innovative feature of this turbo trainer is the CycleOps Clutch Dial. This dial ensures you always set the right pressure between the tyre and the resistance unit. By turning the dial the roller is moved closer to the tyre. When you've reached the ideal pressure the dial gives off a clear "click". Calibrating your trainer has never been easier or quicker.
Trainer Tyre recommended
Using the trainer tyre specifically designed for this trainer greatly reduces wear on the rear tyre compared to a regular street cycling tyre. It also minimises your chances of slipping or over-heating the tyre. Finally, the trainer tyre reduces the noise produced by the trainer.
• Features ANT+ FE-C to communicate with your computer
• Bluetooth Smart 4.0 to pair with your phone or tablet
• 1500 Watt peak power
• 69 decibel at 32 km/h. Comparable to loud tv, a vacuum cleaner, or multiple people talking on the phone
• Features the PowerTuned technology by Powertap for accurate power data (accuracy: +/- 3%).
• Compatible with a wide range of devices and virtual training apps, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more.
• Responsive electromagnetic brake: the most responsive resistance and maximum available power
• OTA-firmware-updates (Over-The-Air) via Bluetooth 4.0 to keep the trainer up to date
• Suitable for bicycles with quick release skewers between 130 and 135 mm
• Suitable for bicycles with through axles between 142 and 148 mm