- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.552 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Available in several versions, the right sole for each foot.
- Reduces tingling and numbness in the feet.
- The insoles are quite expensive.
Currex BikePro insoles are specially designed to provide optimal support for your feet when cycling. This can reduce the risk of tingling or numbness in the feet. Besides, the insoles offer more stability and higher cycling efficiency. The soles not only provide extra support if you are flat-footed or have a whole foot arch. The Currex BikePro arch supports can also provide extra support and relief for “average” feet.
The Currex BikePro insoles are available in 3 types. Which type you need depends on the shape of your arch (flat, average or high arch) and the position of your legs. On the Currex Measure Card, you can read the correct sole. In order to determine which arch support is suitable for you, please follow the steps below.
1. Determine your foot type: Type A, B, C or D.
2. Determine whether you have bow legs (type 1), straight legs (type 2) or knock-knees (type 3).
3. Find out which sole you need.
For example, if you have arches of type B (Medium Arch) and legs of type 3, the neutral arch supports, belonging to B3, will suit you most.