CST Zeppelin 28 x 2.00 Tyre
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.324 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Due to the larger size, these tyres offer a lot of comfort.
- Also suitable for use on e-bikes with pedal assistance up to 25 km p/h.
- Because of the wide size, the tyres are also relatively heavy.
The CST Zeppeling tyre is for cyclists who strive for comfort. The CST Zeppelin is called Zeppelin for a reason. The Zeppelin tyres are wider and therefore contain more air than other tyres. This gives the tyre a higher shock absorbing capacity. Shocks from the road surface are absorbed effortlessly, making it look as if you are floating!
The CST Zeppelin tyres are also suitable for e-bikes with pedal assistence up to 25 km p/h.