Craft Warm Mid Socks
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.022 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Offers support to your feet where they need it most.
- They keep your feet warm because of the wool in the soles of the socks.
- The mesh panels easily move the sweat away from your skin so you don't get wet socks.
- Focused on winter use, they're too warm for the spring or even autumn.
The Craft Warm Mid socks provide support and comfort, and keep your feet warm. The Pressure-Point technology ensures the socks provide support to the pressure points on your feet. The Warm Mid socks have an ergonomic fit. The wool integrated into the soles of the feet makes sure they stay warm. This makes the socks ideal for use in cold conditions (0 to -30 degrees). Because of the excellent breathability of the mesh panels, your feet won't quickly overheat. It also means your feet don't get sweaty nearly as soon, aiding heat preservation.