Craft Be Active Extreme 2.0 CN LS Baselayer
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.572 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The lightweight, elastic Coolmax Air fabric helps to maintain a comfortable body temperature during intensive workouts.
- This undershirt is perfectly suited for use at temperatures between -5 ºC and +10 ºC.
- The mesh panels have further improved the cooling capacity.
- The ergonomic 3D-design creates a perfect fit.
- The use of flat seams reduces the risks of irritation to a minimum.
- Its great ventilating capacity makes the shirt less suited to low intensity work outs.
|Weather Type||Between -5 °C and +10 °C|
The Craft Active Extreme 2.0 CN LS is a long sleeved base layer for men. It is one of the most advanced base layers on the market and perfect for use during intensive work outs at temperatures between -5ºC and +10 ºC.
Lightweight, elastic fabric with Coolmax Air makes sure your body temperature stays at the right level
This base layer is made using a thin, light and elastic polyester with Coolmax Air. Coolmax Air is basically an high grade fibre that guarantees your body temp stays at the right level. Even during intensive work outs in mild to cold conditions the Be Active Extreme 2.0 CN LS achieves the desired effect. The bodymapped mesh panels are an important contributing factor to this undershirt's ventilation and fast drying capacity.
The ergonomic 3D design creates a perfect fit.
A baselayer must fit the body well, otherwise fast drying and ventilating properties have much less effect. This undershirt by Craft features an ergonomic 3D design, making the fit perfect and tight. Thanks to the use of flat seams, the risk of irritation is also minimal. This is not only a very functional baselayer, but also a very comfortable one.
With the Craft Be Active Extreme 2.0 CN LS base layer you are perfectly prepared for intensive winter workouts.