Continental X-King Performance Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.981 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The X-King wouldn't be a true Cross King if it didn't have the low rolling resistance and formidable grip it has.
- The tyre's carcass consists of 3 layers with 180 TPI for extra protection against punctures.
- A specialist on a variety of terrains.
- This tyre's traction lacks in truly rough terrain, such as in the French Alps.
The Continental X-King 2.2 convinces with its versatile character. The light tyre adapts to the surface. The good rolling qualities handle perfectly. Optimal grip and low rolling resistance, and the special profile has a self-cleaning effect. This makes the X-King a first class race- and allround tyre.Read more