Continental Race King RaceSport Tyre
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.164 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- One of the lightest mountain bike tyres available.
- The Race King shreds dry trails due to the light, centered stud profile.
- The Black Chili compound offers the optimal balance between rolling resistance, traction, and durability.
- This tyre is beaten on wet circuits that requires a lot of traction.
The Continental Race King RaceSport 2018 ist one of the lightest mountain bike tyres on the market. In addition to its light weight, the Race King RaceSport is also very smooth and has an extremely low rolling resistance for an MTB tyre. The Race King tread is most suitable for dry forest, grass and sand surfaces. Thanks to its flexibility, the tyre still has a lot of grip in contrast to the Protection and Sport versions. The BlackChili compound gives the tyre the necessary durability and puncture protection.