Continental Hometrainer II Trainer Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.010 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- A trainer tyre offers high levels of grip on the trainer, preventing the wheel from slipping.
- The tyre will wear out far less quickly than your regular road tyre.
- Not suitable for use outside on the road.
You'll manage to get through the winter once again with the Continental Hometrainer II trainer tyre. It features a special compound designed to keep the temperature from rising too quickly, reducing wear and preventing the tread from disintegrating. The Continental Hometrainer tyre also helps reduce the noise produced by the tyre on the rollers. Specifically designed for use on a turbo trainer, and not suitable for use on the open road.