Continental Grand Prix Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.734 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- It's versatility makes it perfect for the tour riders among us.
- Supple and with excellent puncture protection.
- Can a slightly higher weight compared to the 4000 SII be considered a drawback?
Long lifespan, puncture resistance, comfort, and low rolling resistance. The Continental Grand Prix is a modern classic, and proof of the long lasting quality and performance Continental is all about. Just like its predecessor, the Grand Prix pushes the limits of what can be achieved. With various widths of tyre, there's the right tyre for anyone.
The new and extra strong PolyX breaker layer, combined with the Black Chili compound, ensures punctures are a thing of the past. Long lifespan and reliability have been the primary focus in the development of this tyre.