Continental Grand Prix 4000S II Lightweight Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.191 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Puncture resistance, so little time lost on the side of the roads with flats.
- Useful wear indicators which tell you exactly when you need to replace the tyre.
- Feels stable in corners, even in wet weather.
- The measurements of the included inner tubes says til 25 mm on the box, but 28 mm also fits perfectly.
The Continental Grand Prix 4000S II is one of the most popular road bike tyres.
The Continental Grand Prix 4000S II is used by many cyclists. This is not only because of its good puncture resistance, but also because of its low rolling resistance. Add to that the very good grip in dry and wet conditions and you know why the Continental Grand Prix 4000S II is the choice of many cyclists.
The central tread of the of the Continental Grand Prix 4000S II is very thick, hard and strong to help prevent punctures. And that good tread also ensures that the rolling resistance remains well low. And then this road bike tyre is also very durable. Most cyclists can easily cycle an entire road season, between 5000 and 8000 kilometres, with this tyre. But of course that also depends partly on the circumstances and surface you cycle on.
The Continental Grand Prix 4000S II is available in different bandwidths; 23mm, 25mm and 28mm.
• 1 x Continental Grand Prix 4000S II road bike tyre
• 2 x Continental Grand Prix 4000S II road bike tyres
- 2 x Mantel inner tubes 47mm, 60mm, 80mm