Continental Grand Prix 4 Season Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.028 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Excellent puncture protection with the Vectran double protective layer.
- Strong DuraSkin side protection protects against external cuts.
- These 4 season tyres offer a lot of grip on wet and cold surfaces.
- This band is an excellent all-rounder!
- The rolling resistance is a tad higher compared to other performance oriented tyres.
- Because it is such a good all-rounder, this band never really excels in one specific aspect.
Thanks to its Dura-Skin layer the Continental Grand Prix 4-Seasons tyre can be used under extreme conditions. Cyclists during Paris-Roubaix equipped with Duraskin tyres have the least punctures of all riders. The tyre is characterised by its excellent wear resistance, high mile-abilities, and perfect grip on wet roads at low temperatures.
With versions in 23, 25, 28 and 32 mm, the Grand Prix 4 Season can be applied under different circumstances and caters to different comfort needs. The reinforced double Vectran breaker layer increases the puncture and anti-tear protection which makes it the best protected tyre in its segment!
• 1 x Continental Grand Prix 4 Season road bike tyre
• 2 x Continental Grand Prix 4 Season road bike tyres 23 / 25 /28 / 32 + 2 x inner tubes 42mm