Continental Cross King RaceSport Tyre
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.467 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Due to the light stud profile, this tyre is very fast on dry forest ground and hard grass surfaces.
- Due to the minimal use of rubber, this tyre is one of the lightest tyres in the Continental line.
- The light tread pattern reduces grip in wet and muddy conditions.
Continental Cross King RaceSport MTB tyres are super quick on dry forest and hard grass grounds. The Continental Cross King RaceSport MTB tyre is a light and smooth tyre and has a very low rolling resistance. The Continental Cross King, previously known as Continental X-King, is mainly used in cross country and marathon races.