Continental E.Contact Plus 28 x 1.6 Tyre
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.381 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Suited for e-bikes with pedal assistance up to 50 km/h.
- Flexible carcass results in high traction and low rolling resistance, which is ideal for long distance cycling.
- The subsurface breaker layer ensures proper puncture protection.
- Less suited for forest terrain.
The Continental E.Contact Plus tyre was designed specifically for e-bikes. The E.Contact Plus is suitable for e-bikes with pedal assistance up to 50 km/h. The carcass is made of three layers of 60 tpi. This creates a flexible tyre with high traction and low rolling resistance. The tyre has a sub-surface Safety Plus Breaker layer. This protective layer was designed specifically for the high demands e-bikes require. This ensures the E.Contact Plus has proper protection against punctures and external damage.
The Continental E.Contact Plus is a true all-rounder, which allows it to be used on various terrain types.