Castelli Perfetto Jacket
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.734 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- An improved, more aerodynamic fit over the Gabba.
- Made using extremely lightweight materials.
- Extra ventilation below the armpits.
- Windproof and water repellent.
- Castelli products tend to be smaller than the size would suggest, so order one size larger than you normally would.
- The seams aren't taped off, so water can find its way in eventually.
The Castelli Prefetto was known as the Gabba Long Sleeve up to last year, but Castelli has decided to reserve that name for their original Gabba only for the winter collection of 2016. Castelli frequently heard cyclists describe the Gabba jersey as being "perfect". This is why they've called the jacket the Perfetto Jacket, and then tried to improve on perfection! Something which they've managed to do. They improved the water repellent properties, keeping you dry for even longer than before without sacrificing breathability. Castelli also refined the fit and added laser-cut holes to the rear pockets. The rear flap to protect against spray has been redesigned to offer an even better level of protection and fit. The reflective Castelli logo adds a dash of visibility.