Castelli Meno 2 Bib Tights
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.858 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The red lining gives a nice effect to this bibtight.
- The bibs are fitted with flat stitched seams that will prevent chafing.
- The KISS Air pad ensures your rides will be comfortable.
- Not suitable for temperatures below freezing.
- Does not have a windstopper, that is the Meno 2 Wind.
The Meno 2 Bibtight is a striking new addition to the Castelli winter collection. The Thermoflex Core2 front panels provide warmth and offer optimal moisture transportation. The Thermoflex backpanels offer some extra stretch to ensure a proper fit. These tights have a KISS Air pad to keep you comfortable, while the mesh bibs have extra ventilation and flat stitch seams. The ankles have Jacquard zippers making these tights easy to get in and out of. The zippers also have reflective tape to further increase safety.
The Meno Bibtight is most suitable for temperatures just above or at freezing. As the tights are breathable, they don't get as hot as those fitted with a wind stopper. For temperatures below freezing, we recommend the Meno Wind with windstopper.